Root Law Group Offers Tips for Choosing an Immigration Attorney
The Root Law Group (1-888-Root-Law) is a full service Spanish & Russian speaking immigration law firm in Los Angeles, Ventura County, and the San Fernando Valley that offers free consultation.
PR9.NET November 16, 2007 - Los Angeles, CA - Root Law Group Offers Tips for Choosing an Immigration Attorney
The following tips are provided by the Root Law Group, a full service immigration law firm in Los Angeles.
If you are looking for a Los Angeles immigration attorney, beware of:
1. Notaries, consultants, or others who promise quick, easy solutions.
2. Anyone who guarantees they can get you a visa for a certain fee.
3. Lawyers from other countries who do not know U.S. Laws and are not licensed to practice in the U.S.
4. People who say they "know someone" who has an "inside track" or anyone who wants money to influence or bribe.
5. Unlicensed operators. They are not accountable to anyone. They are known for taking people's money and doing nothing. Or worse, they may lie to the government in your name for a quick, simple solution that in the end may result in your deportation or permanent exclusion from the U.S. If you are not sure whether the person offering you immigration services is a lawyer or an accredited representative, call your State Bar office.
# # #
About Root Law Group
The Root Law Group (1-888-Root-Law) is a full service Spanish & Russian speaking immigration law firm in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino, Ventura County, and the San Fernando Valley that offers free consultation.
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release