Miamily Launches 2nd Kickstarter Campaign
Parent-preneurs and Inventors Of HIPSTER Plus 3D Baby Carrier Hit 2014 Kickstarter Funding Target In A Record 6 Days When They Launched the First Generation HIPSTER Are Back on Kickstarter to Launch 2nd Generation Carrier
PR9.NET May 08, 2016 - Lugano, Switzerland - MiaMily, the Swiss company that became a Kickstarter.com instant success when they launched their HIPSTER 3D hip baby carrier three years ago is back on Kickstarter with their second funding campaign to raise funds to launch the HIPSTER Plus, the next generation 3D baby carrier.
MiaMily is in the business of carrying your baby. The company makes 3D baby hip carriers that help you carry your baby even more comfortably, longer, and effortlessly. The versatility of the HIPSTER? Plus allows you to carry your baby 9 different ways, adjust it so that it grows with your baby and one size fits all so family members of all sizes can share just one carrier. Best of all, it is ergonomic for both baby and parent.
Three years ago, mommy and daddy entrepreneurs Cecilia Tsai and Alessandro Cereda were frustrated with the current baby carriers available. They wanted to combine assets of different baby carriers into one product that suited their needs as parents; their creation HIPSTER. Looking to help fund their first production, they turned to Kickstarter. With the target goal of achieving $25,000 worth of pledges and backers in 30 days, HIPSTER? made a splash with parents around the world; making Kickstarter's Staff Pick in less than 24 hours upon launch, hitting its target in a record 6 days, reaching 270% of its target goal in 30 days, ultimately showing up as one of the top 3 projects amongst nearly 10,000 other Design Kickstarter projects, and garnering nearly 600 backers in over 30 different countries who validated their personal need for HIPSTER.
MiaMily is now back on Kickstater.com.
A lot has happened since the first campaign in 2014:
- HIPSTER won the Bizzie Baby Gold award voted by moms who gave the carrier a 5 out of 5 star rating
- HIPSTER has been approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip healthy product;
- MiaMily is also a proud member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance.
What makes HIPSTER? Plus a 3D carrier MiaMily specifically engineered a carrier with a built in ergonomic 3D hip seat so that no matter which position you carry your baby, whether it's facing in, forward facing, hip carry or back carry, your baby's hips are always in the correct M position, knees supported at hip level, legs open and not dangling. It's literally impossible to wear your baby wrong in the HIPSTER Plus 3D carrier.
The newest features of HIPSTER? Plus include:
- A pocket under the 3D hip seat which conveniently keeps your baby items close by so that you can focus on what really matters; allowing you to leave the house with just your baby and HIPSTER? Plus.
- A new anti-slip guard that keeps your baby more secure on the hip seat.
- Special velcro that is super strong yet doesn't stick to your clothing.
- Upgraded hardware with Duraflex security buckles and high quality YKK zipper with lock mechanism to ensure a strong and safe hold.
- Smart double adjustment system so you can adjust your fit from the front and the back.
- Extra length on the waist belt and shoulder straps so families of all sizes can share the same HIPSTER? Plus.
- Added padding for extra comfort.
- Enlarged side pocket to fit the latest smart phone.
- Innovative panel that provides added warmth for cold winters and can easily be zipped off to expose a cool breathable 3D mesh during hot weather.
For more information, please visit http://www.miamily.com.
# # #
MiaMily is in the business of carrying your baby. The company makes 3D baby hip carriers that help you carry your baby even more comfortably, longer, and effortlessly. The versatility of the ergonomically designed MiaMily's HIPSTER Plus allows you to carry your baby 9 different ways, adjust it so that it grows with your baby and one size fits all so family members of all sizes can share just one carrier.
MiaMily's goal is to design and bring to market, high-end, quality, ergonomic products, to provide smart solutions for smart babies. The company's Change the World, One Baby at a Time? initiative, donates one can of formula milk for every HIPSTER? sold. MiaMily's HIPSTER has been approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip healthy product. MiaMily is also a proud member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance For more information, please visit http://www.miamily.com.
About Shazaaam PR
Award-winning PR firm.
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release