The non-profit IJBST and its Associate Journals
The NONPROFIT peer-reviewed International Journal of BioSciences and Technology www.ijbst.org serves Science & Mankind at the highest levels of Professional Ethical Conduct.
PR9.NET April 28, 2009 - The non-profit peer-reviewed International Journal of BioSciences and Technology (IJBST) ISSN: 0974-3987 www.ijbst.org is started with a Mission to
• Encourage contribution to Research in BioSciences & Technology for achieving better health and disease-free living for all.
• Encourage and motivate researchers in challenging areas of BioSciences viz., BioEngineering, BioEthics, BioMedical Engineering, BioTechnology, Medical Informatics, Medicine, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Psychology and all areas of Allied Health Sciences, Management, Technology, Law and Public Health and BioEntrepreneurship & BioMarketing, GeoSciences, Atmospheric Sciences, and Remote Sensing; BioMetrics and Forensics within the scope of BioSciences.
• Offer a platform for the dissemination of knowledge.
• Improve the approaches of BioSciences research, education, promotion and other multidisciplinary efforts by fostering a better understanding of the multidimensional nature of research, industrial and educational systems as they relate to the promotion of Health Sciences for the betterment of mankind and human life.
The International Journal of BioSciences and Technology being a nonprofit Journal, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s). NO subscription fee is levied for Libraries / Individuals. NO fee is levied for accessing published articles.
The NONPROFIT peer-reviewed International Journal of BioSciences and Technology serves Science & Mankind at the highest levels of Professional Ethical Conduct.
Associate NONPROFIT PeerReviewed Journals
• International Journal of Medical Sciences and Technology IJMST (ISSN: 0974-5343)
• International Journal of Life Sciences and Technology IJLST (ISSN: 0974-5335)
• International Journal of Biological Sciences and Technology IJBLST (launched Jan. 8, 2009)
• International Journal of BioSciences, Psychiatry and Technology (IJBSPT) (launched Jan. 9, 2009)
• International Journal of BioSciences, Alternative and Holistic Medicine (IJBSAHM) (launched Jan. 10, 2009)
• International Journal of BioSciences, Healthcare Technology and Management www.ijbhtm.org (launched March 9, 2009)
• International Journal of BioEngineering, NeuroSciences and Technology (IJBNST) www.ijbnst.org (launched March 16, 2009)
• International Journal of Innovation (IJInn) www.IJInn.org (launched April 1, 2009)
• International Journal of BioEngineering and Technology (IJBET) www.ijbet.org (launched April 1, 2009)
• International Journal of BioEngineering, CardioPulmonary Sciences and Technology (IJBCPST) www.ijbcpst.org (launched April 3, 2009)
Associate NonProfit PeerReviewed Journals to be launched:
• International Journal of BioSciences, Forensics and Technology (IJBFT) www.ijbft.org
• International Journal of BioEngineering, Endocrinology, Reproductive Sciences and Technology (IJBERST) www.ijberst.org
• International Journal of BioEngineering, Orthopaedic Sciences and Technology (IJBOST) www.ijbost.org
• International Journal of BioEngineering, Pediatric Sciences and Technology (IJBPST) www.ijbpst.org
• International Journal of BioEngineering, Dermatological Sciences and Technology (IJBDST) www.ijbdst.org
• International Journal of BioSciences, Linguistics, Communication and Media Technology (IJBLCMT) www.ijblcmt.org
• International Journal of BioArchitecture and Technology (IJBAT) www.ijbat.org
• International Journal of BioAssistive and Rehabilitation Technology (IJBART) www.ijbart.org
Prof. A. Prabhu Britto
Founding Editor, IJBST and its Associate Journals
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
# # #
About Shri Madhusudan Dhyanyoga Niketan, Ahmedabad, INDIA
Shri Madhusudan Dhyanyog Niketan, Hansol, Ahmedabad, INDIA was founded by Shri Dhyanyogi Madhusudandasji. It has been expanded and brought to current state of development by Dhyanyogi Omdasji.
Dhyanyogi Omdasji is the present Gadipati of this Ashram.
The Ashram is located near Ahmedabad Airport and is situated on the main highway leading to Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad city.
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release