Engate Technology Announces Significant Growth in 2007 and Celebrates Continued Success
Engate Technology, a leading anti-spam supplier, announced today that 2007 marked a successful, with major customer wins, innovative technology and product launches, and strategic OEM and channel partners to accelerate strategic growth.
PR9.NET January 07, 2008 - San Jose, CA – Engate Technology Corporation, a leading anti-spam supplier and pioneer of next generation network profiling and connection management security solutions, announced today that 2007 marked a successful year for the company, milestones include:
- Demonstrated the company's continued leadership and technology innovation with the industry's first network profiling anti-spam solution that has achieved 99% accuracy and the lowest rate of false positives;
- Expanded customer footprint with increased wins in enterprise, small to mid-sized business and service provider markets, including WebCrossing, Software Development Forum, Network Child Care Services, and New Revenue Solutions, to name a few;
- Launched the Engate Global Anti-Spam Channel Program for value-added resellers, technology OEMs and managed service providers;
- Signed an OEM agreement with Net Integration, a provider of all-in-one small business servers, with over 11,000 installations worldwide;
- Grew company by more than 50 percent by expanding the engineering team and extending sales offices across North America;
- Further strengthened the Board of Directors by electing Jim Lawson;
- Expanded the breadth of the management team by adding industry veteran, Al Powell, as Vice President of Worldwide Sales;
- Named Hot Companies Finalist by Silicon Valley Communications; and
- Achieved 4 additional major industry awards including Communications Solutions Product of the Year, Customer Interactions Product of the Year, Excellence in Anti-Spam Finalist and Best Start Up Finalist by Info Security Products Guide.
"Our team executed exceptionally well in 2007 and we've kicked off 2008 with even greater momentum with several competitive wins and new reseller partnerships which we plan to announce in the near term," said Wil Cochran, president and CEO, Engate Technology. "We are finding more and more companies are switching from early implementations of first and second generation spam solutions to the proactive network profiling email security solution offered by Engate. We're very gratified with the success that we and our partners are having, and we're focused on driving the adoption of the solution worldwide in 2008."
Engate Technology Corporation
4790 Caughlin Parkway, Suite 240
Reno, Nevada 89509
# # #
About Engate Technology Corporation
About Engate Technology Corporation
Engate Technology Corporation is a leading provider of proactive anti-botnet and email security solutions for enterprises, small to mid-size businesses and service providers. The company also provides strategic partners with scalable and flexible OEM deployment models, including hardware appliance, hosted services and software, which can be licensed to security software, appliance, router, firewall, secure web gateway, intrusion prevention, unified threat management and managed service providers.
The company‘s proactive network profiling technology is instantly aware of new computers that become members of botnets and stops the distribution of email-borne threats at the protocol level, before it reaches the enterprise gateway and has a chance to compromise IT resources, slow down network performance, and invade privacy. For more information, contact Engate at email@example.com, or visit the company’s website at www.engate.com.
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release