Personal Coaching With Site Build It Website Software The Biggest Benefit
A recent Internet poll of Site Build It buyers conducted by LocalWebSolutions.com showed that personal coaching by an experienced webmaster was the biggest benefit they've found from purchasing Site Build It!
PR9.NET December 12, 2005 - Are you using the web and Internet marketing to grow your business? Thinking of buying one of the all-in-one website building systems such as Site Build It? Well, you may want to seriously consider the backup and support you'll be getting from the people behind the product.
In a recent survey conducted by LocalWebSolutions.com, the respondents resoundingly proclaimed that personal coaching, free website critiques and email support from an experienced webmaster was the biggest benefit they had received, especially when it cost no extra and included in the bonus package they had received when they purchased their Site Build It package from LocalWebSolutions.com.
Of the 108 respondents in the survey, 57% advised that email support and coaching from an experienced SBI! webmaster gave them the biggest confidence boost and was the biggest benefit to them as they built their small business websites.
Given that being able to get helpful answers quickly from somebody who knows what they're up against, this should come as no surprise.
This survey should cause all small business owners to stand up and take notice, then redefine what their priorities are when it comes to building their websites, especially when using Site Build It or one of these other web building tools.
The email coaching program included with the bonus package came in second with 23% of the votes. The bonus eBooks and reports also included followed with 13%
Rocky Tapscott, former Site Build It! Certified Webmaster and SBI! expert comments that, "This poll demonstrates the importance of having a coaching and mentoring relationship with whoever you purchase your website building system through.
Here are some tips to help small business owners build better websites using one of these all-in-one tools:
1. Having many incoming links from related websites can often be more important than having lots of content on your own website.
2. Try to capture every website visitors' name and email address rather than sell them a product on their first visit. Create an opt-in ezine for constant follow up of all of your clients and prospects.
3. Send your opt-in email clients regular ezine articles, tips, Q&A messages and of course product offers using an autoresponder system such as www.aweber.com
4. Get out and meet people offline. Mention your website and the bonus offers you are offering.
5. Be "net marketing savvy," Ultimately, your website's profits will depend on your ability to convert website visitors into . Study and learn all you can from the masters of Internet marketing.
Based upon this survey, you should carefully consider who you purchase your Site Build It or other web building package from. If they don't offer personal coaching and mentoring, look for one that does.
# # #
About Local Web Solutions
Helping business owners and other people build profitable businesses on the Internet
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release