Webswell releases telConnect 2.0 enterprise solution for BT Openreach WLR3 integration
The Webswell telConnect is a telecom industry-specific implementation of Webswell Business Hub general technological infrastructure. It is a dedicated solution for companies like telecommunication services providers or accounting service providers that use Wholesale Line Rental 3 (WLR3) portfolio of products and are involved in B2B communication with BT Openreach WLR3 platform or wish to migrate to WLR3. It implements ebXML (ebMS v 2.0, CPPA v 2.0) standards and in conjunction with Webswell High Availability Platform it constitutes a robust and resilient solution for mission-critical deployments.
PR9.NET May 29, 2008 - San Francisco, CA - Webswell Inc. releases the Webswell telConnect 2.0 Enterprise Edition solution that allows Communications Providers (CP) to migrate onto the BT Openreach WLR3. By 2010, all Communications Providers are required to migrate to WLR3 platform in order to make the wholesale line rental services automated and transparent. Webswell telConnect is intended to help them to reduce the complexity and risks or that transition by introducing the B2B gateway that communicates with BR Openreach WLR3 Equivalence Management Platform (EMP) on one side and CP's back-end systems on the other side.
The Webswell telConnect 2.0 Enterprise Edition key features:
- EbXML-based gateway
- Integration Connector for integration with back-ends
- Built-in transformer for xm-xml, text-xml or database/object-xml business data transformations
- Registry-based messaging configuration system
- Message archives with complete message audit trail, managerial outputs and statistics. All features available through a web-based interface.
- Possibility to build a Hub-like network of nodes easily
- Resilient platform with complex load-balancing features and high availability features. Built-in clustering of both messaging gateway and message database to make sure that no message is lost.
Webswell supports the product with wide variety of professional services oriented towards ebXML (Electronic Business using eXtensible Markup Language) as it is aware that Openreach WLR3 is de-facto the first big implementation of ebXML standards in the telecoms industry. Having been specialized in ebXML and related technologies since 2002 (where 80% of projects have been ebXML-related) Webswell is able to bring valuable contribution in:
- Business and technical consulting and advisory
- EbXML orEDI-related enterprise application integration
- Delivery, customization and deployment of ebXML and EDI-based B2B solutions
- Maintenance, up to 24/7 support and helpdesk services
# # #
About Webswell Inc.
Webswell Inc. is a global integration company specialized in building ebXML, AS2, EDI and Web Services integration solutions and providing related consultancy. Webswell's mission is to help companies of any size and industry to build business integration solutions and exploit benefits that such integration provides. Webswell also produces software infrastructure for SOA. For more details please visit www.webswell.com
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release