Entrepreneurs Desperate for Top Business Advice Sign up for Business TV channel's Million Dollar Challenge
The business TV channel is seeking 25 businesses with great potential for the initiative, which accompanies its Million Dollar Team TV series.
PR9.NET July 17, 2008 - England, UK - Applications are flowing in for yourBusinessChannel's Million Dollar Challenge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOUddi4GQuo&feature=related), which will see global business experts partner with selected businesses to provide them with the hands on business advice and support they need to dramatically increase their sales.
The business TV channel is seeking 25 businesses with great potential for the initiative, which accompanies its Million Dollar Team TV series. In The Million Dollar challenge, a team featuring some of the biggest names in business (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mctrhsqsgJ8), including Kevin Roberts (Saatchi and Saatchi), Dr Ivan Misner (BNI), Penny Power (Ecademy.com) Tom Smith (Universal McCann) and Marketing guru David Meerman Scott, will provide practical hands on advice to viewers on how to implement sales and marketing campaigns in their business.
"The Million Dollar Challenge is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you're selected for the challenge, you'll get hands on support to implement sales and marketing campaigns to help your business reach the next level of profitability," says yourBusinessChannel Features Editor Mark Sinclair.
"We've already received some very strong applications. The team is reviewing them right now and we'll be notifying participants shortly. Meanwhile there is still time to apply to be part of this amazing opportunity to work with some of the best brains in business today."
Million Dollar Challenge application: http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/SyndicatorShow.aspx?spk=295
* You can view this item along, with other yourBusinessChannel news at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/blog.aspx
* Find out more about broadcasting yourBusinessChannel shows on your website or blog at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/partner.aspx
* If you know a world-class expert who should be interviewed by a yourBusinessChannel journalist, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/contact.aspx
* If you are a journalist looking for further information or to interview someone, click through to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/press.aspx
* To watch yourBusinessChannel shows free, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com
* If you have not heard of yourBusinessChannel and wonder what it is, take a look at this http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/Show.aspx?section=General&show=282
Press release distributed by PressReleasePoint(http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/)
+44 (0) 870 041 0459
# # #
Public relations agency providing free, paid press release writing and distribution services
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release