Canadian Manufacturer Chooses ERP System by PRONTO North America
Dixon-Bayco Industries a Canadian Manufacturer of quality industrial and recreational products, chooses new ERP system.
PR9.NET July 27, 2005 - Dixon-Bayco Industries is a manufacturer of quality industrial and recreational products. These products are marketed worldwide. The company was founded in 1941, and has almost 200 employees, an 80,000 square foot plant on 8 acres in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
The company is ISO 9001 certified and works in a variety of areas:
• Materials cast: aluminum, copper, bronze, zinc and ZA alloys
• Foundry : sand, permanent mold and pressure die casting
• Machining: seven CNC machining centers, high production turret lathes, screw machines, multi-head drilling and tapping
• Assembly: riveting, welding, fabrication, and assembly operations, including electronics
• Finishing: polishing, plating, painting, chromating, anodizing and tin coating available from local sources
• Special testing: pressure testing, dye penetrant, and performance testing; Tensile, chemical and X-ray testing from local sources
• Product design: CAD facilities for the design and manufacture of products and tooling
• Engineering services: complete technical assistance to aid in designing and manufacturing of products
Dixon-Bayco just completed a PEER process with Mike Ligudzinski, CEO of PRONTO North America and has selected PRONTO-Xi, the leading ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software in Canada. Ligudzinski noted, "The value of the PEER process goes beyond simply an executive workshop. It creates a company-wide buying and understanding of the organizations process and creates methods of accountability."
Pronto North America, Inc. based in Eden Prairie, MN, is widely recognized as the authority in technologically driven business solutions and process management. Utilizing innovative implementation techniques and tools, Pronto North America generates increased performance, service, efficiency, and accountability. Through PEER™ (Process Evaluation Executive Review), Pronto North America captures the values of Lean Manufacturing throughout the enterprise. This functionality is accomplished utilizing a highly-trained world-class staff and an innovative process modeling and automation toolset unmatched in the industry, ensuring the realization of continuous process improvement and profitability.
Pronto North America is the North American Master Distributor of PRONTO-Xi™, a comprehensive software system allowing manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to effectively manage all phases of their business. Far beyond just another Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, PRONTO-Xi's financial and distribution applications are unique and have provided maximum return on investment for a wide variety of organizations since 1976. From PRONTO Production to PRONTO Advanced Warehousing; from PRONTO Planning to PRONTO Quality Management System (QMS); from PRONTO Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) to PRONTO Forecasting Management, the cross-section and breadth of integrated elements addressed by PRONTO-Xi is unmatched in the marketplace and justifies its natural leadership role as the best fully integrated business software solution.
Pronto North America
# # #
About TR Cutler, Inc.
Professional Marketing Firm reaching the Manufacturing Community Worldwide
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release