Affinity Program for Manufacturing PR Announced by TR Cutler, Inc.
Manufacturer Associations Affinity Program for Manufacturing PR creates revenue stream by TR Cutler, Inc.
PR9.NET June 10, 2005 - Ranked as the nation's leading manufacturing public relations firm, TR Cutler, Inc. (www.trcutlerinc.com) based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is launching a new affinity program providing intensive Manufacturing PR Media Blitz' to members of manufacturing associations. According to Cutler, "Manufacturing Associations have been seeking ways to drive additional revenue streams. Over the past few years membership revenue has decreased and service revenue has been one of the few ways in which these associations have been able to survive. Due to the leadership role that TR Cutler, Inc. has in the manufacturing public relations arena, we have decided to introduce a program that will allow manufacturing associations to offer their members deeply discounted PR services starting in September 2005. There will be no cost for the manufacturing associations to participate in the program."
• Cutler founded the Manufacturing Media Consortium™ in the same year. This is a group of more than 2000 journalists worldwide writing about trends, data, case studies, profiles, and features in the manufacturing and industrial sector. Cutler worked with hundreds of media outlets to expand the coverage and importance of the manufacturing media coverage.
• Cutler created the "Mass Marketing Manufacturing Media Blitz", a comprehensive 90 - 180 day program allowing manufacturers with little web presence or with a new product introduction to go from zero to sixty in a short-term PR campaign.
• Cutler authored The Manufacturer's Public Relations and Media Guide in 2000, which quickly became the key media resource guide for manufacturers seeking coverage.
• Cutler has been the spokesperson of the ETO (Engineer-to-Order) Institute, since 2004. The organization has quickly become the key resource for non-repetitive manufacturers. www.etoinstitute.org.
• Cutler was recently named a Contributing Editor to InMFG magazine and IndustrialLeaders.com in 2005.
The manufacturing associations that become early adopters of this Affinity Program will receive the highest rebate level from TR Cutler, Inc. Cutler expects more than 200 manufacturing associations to participate in the program by the end of 2006, serving more than 4000 manufacturers in North America.
# # #
About TR Cutler, Inc.
Professional Marketing Firm reaching the Manufacturing Community Worldwide
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release