Encompix Engineer-to-Order Enterprise Resource Planning Meeting May 9 - 11
Whether a senior Engineer-to-order executive, IT manager, or ETO ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) end-user, the Encompix Customer Conference will provide immediate value. The conference is being held in Dearborn Michigan, May 9 – 11, 2005.
PR9.NET April 07, 2005 - The agenda includes sessions that cover financial accounting, job costing, inventory, material planning, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, CRM, reporting, and information technology.
• Job Costing Redesign
• Contribution Reporting
• Mfg. Part Processing
• Project Reserved Inventory
• 3D CAD/PLM/Document
• Financial Enhancements
• Encompix CRM
• Time & Material Focus
• Microsoft and Encompix
• Get updates on Encompix future technology direction
• Learn about version 9.3
• Review new product offerings from Encompix partners
• Input your ideas into future product development
• Obtain best practices from other customers, partners and industry experts
• Network with your peers in your industry
• Meet with all key Encompix personnel
Early Bird Registration is being accepted until April 8, 2005; the fee is $595.
Regular Registration is being accepted until April 22, 2005; the fee is $695.
The conference fee covers:
• Dinner at Automotive Hall of Fame
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner Tuesday
• All special events
• Breakfast Wednesday
• All conference materials
Encompix (www.encompix.com) has filled the manufacturing software requirements of Engineer-to-Order companies since 1992. The company name reflects our commitment to developing business application solutions that encompass the complex areas of project-based and job-based manufacturing.
Encompix provides ETO manufacturers with a competitive advantage by improving bottom line results.
# # #
About TR Cutler, Inc.
Professional Marketing Firm reaching the Manufacturing Community Worldwide
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release