Time Consuming Data Analysis? Map It!
Data analysis is integral to business growth. Entrepreneurs need to take time to analyze business data. However, many business owners find data analysis to be time consuming. Mapping technology proves to be appropriate and time-efficient answer to the complexities of data analysis.
PR9.NET February 21, 2013 - Customer names, suppliers, addresses, distribution centers, retail locations, contact numbers, sales – these are only some of the pertinent details that make up business data. According to business analysts, all business owners should take time to commit to data analysis because they are integral to success. Most businesses are aware of how important the data is. However, with so many things to be done, a lot of them just really pause for a while and look at these data. Little do they know that understanding the data will save them from a lot of trouble in coming up with solutions for their business problems.
There may be a lot of reasons why data is hardly ever touched by business owners. The main reason is their time constraint. Data gathering is time-consuming, but data analysis is a different story. But that was before. Now, with modern mapping applications, data analysis can be accomplished in just a snap!
Topo.ly's Feature – Adding Multiple Data Sets
Topo.ly's online mapping solutions have been described by many users as "quick, useful and powerful." In fact, it has powered many organizations around the US for data visualization. Here's what one user has to say about Topo.ly:
"This is a powerful tool for anyone trying to manage a large number of mapping points! Other mapping systems on the web just don't compare – Topo.ly is where it's at!" – Benjamin B., University of Maine Facilities Management
One reason why Topo.ly leads the competition is because of the ability of its mapping application to add multiple data set layers to a single map. Here are the simple steps that will help you with data analysis without being time-consuming:
1. Log in to Topo.ly
2. Create your Map by clicking the "New Map" button.
3. Name your map.
4. There is an option to add another data set to the map that you are creating. You can add the average sales of your business or the sum of sales, if you want to include that data on your analysis.
5. The system will prompt you to select the data that you have already entered like the customers' names, retail stores, distribution centers and others. You can select all data. (You may be worried that you will only get confused, but the result is actually far from getting you confused. We'll tell you more as you follow the next steps.)
6. Save your map (this will take only a few moments).
7. For better data visualization, change the icons on your map depending on their data sets. For instance, your retail outlets can be assigned a red icon, while your supplier can have the yellow icon.
Now the map is up for exceptional data visualization and in-depth analysis! The best thing about it is that creating maps takes less than three minutes. Data analysis can be done not only accurately, but it is less time consuming and much more comprehensive.
# # #
About Topo.ly Mapping
Topo.ly develops tools to transform analysis into a visual experience. It's mapping technology is one of the most powerful ways to visualize data from Excel spreadsheets to optimize logistics, enhance market planning, identify growth opportunities, or mitigate market risks. Topo.ly leads in data simplification and presentation and is committed to delivering the tools businesses need to outpace competition.
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release