Project Finance Power Station Financial Models Website Launched
Project Finance Power Station Financial Models Website – Models Suitable For All Financial Modelers.
PR9.NET June 28, 2006 - South Africa, Johannesburg -- 1st Analyst Information Services, an information services company that promotes digital downloadable products has launched a Project Finance Power Station Financial Models membership website.
The company has been running the Project Finance Models as a free resource website since 2002. Early May 2006, the company launched the Power Station Financial Models Membership website. It's a private website dedicated to Project Financed Power Station Financial Models written in Excel Spreadsheet.
The Excel Spreadsheet Financial Models are specifically targeted at the following professionals:
1. First Time Project Finance Financial Modelers
2. Experienced Project Finance professionals who have been modeling in other areas of Project Finance (e.g. Telecoms, Water, Toll-Roads etc) and now have just started working on Power Models.
3. Engineers working in Power Projects (Scoping Models)
4. Finance Students intending to work in Investment Banking
5. MBA Students Studying Finance Related Subjects
6. Professionals working in Developmental Finance
7. Professionals working for Investment Banks
8. Professionals in Project Finance Advisory Services
9. Professionals working for Power Utility Companies
10. Power Station Managers
11. Professionals working for Power Generation Equipment Suppliers
12. Professionals working for Power Distribution Equipment Suppliers
13. Professionals working in Government Energy Departments/Ministries
14. Professionals working for Energy Consultants
15. Economists with interest in Power Demand and Supply
16. Actuaries moving to or with interest in Project Finance.
17. Law Professionals working for Corporate Law Firms in the area of Project Finance
18. Professionals looking for Project Finance Modeling resources for new recruits or subordinates who now work in Power related transactions.
The membership website has excel spreadsheet financial models for evaluating project feasibility of coal, gas and waste fuel Power Stations.
Besides the downloadable spreadsheets the website has lots of other resources that are relevant to financial modelers, including spreadsheet tips and tricks, financial modeling books resources, project finance news, project finance articles etc.
Subscribers to both the public website, and members of the private website receive regular emails to update them of any updates to the website.
The Project Finance Models website is an excellent resource for Project Finance Modelers. Those new to modeling will learn how to design well structured models whilst experienced modelers will find it to be an excellent resource for their junior staff members, and as a source of well structured templates.
For more information, please visit the website here:
# # #
About 1st Analyst Information Services
1st Analyst Information Services markets downloadable information products. The company owns the following websites: http://www.project-finance-models.com , http://www.golf-player-info-resources.com , http:/www.pet-owner-info-resources.com , http://www.stock-market-trading-info.com , http://www.smart-information-products.com , http://www.information-products-masters.com
. The company was founded in 2001 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|Recent News Headlines
|Industry Category of Current Press Release