BROWSE BY CATEGORY
| News for April 25, 2008
- Generation Relations Expert Launches New Blog for HR Execs and Front Line Managers
In her latest book, Millennials Incorporated, seasoned businesswoman and Millennial and Generation Relations expert, Lisa Orrell, explains how the influx of Millennials are drastically changing the recruitment, management, and retention strategies of companies throughout the U.S. And now she has launched her new blog, Lisa's Generation Relations Blog, to inform Human Resource, Recruitment, Diversity, and front line Management teams about current tips and trends related to the multi-generational workforce. - The Orrell Group
- Panama International Merchandise Mart Appoints Victor Gutiérrez de Piñeres as Executive Vice President
Panama International Merchandise Mart expands its executive team with the addition of Victor Gutiérrez de Piñeres. - Panama International Merchandise Mart
- Building Component Manufacturer Links Engineering Design Data to Business Processes with DEACOM Software
Deacom, Inc. announces that Nascor Ltd., one of western Canada's largest and fastest-growing manufacturers of building components, is implementing the DEACOM Integrated Accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software System at its Alberta headquarters and two manufacturing facilities to link its engineering design data with its accounting, inventory control, purchasing, production, and sales order entry in one business system. - Deacom, Inc.
- Nader Henry-Amin Joins PatentCafe Team as Chief Operating Officer
Key Senior Management Position Further Improves Company's Operations. - PatentCafe.com, Inc.
- M.U.G. Launches the World's First Shop & BarberTM Featuring Advanced Grooming Goods and Services for Men
Men's Ultimate Grooming (M.U.G) in Mesa, AZ has successfully brought the barbershop into the 21st century with the world's first "Shop & Barber." The shop, located in Superstition Springs Center in Mesa, AZ, offers the same modern grooming brands as their website www.MUGonline.com as well as an array of advanced grooming services. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ServeYourNation.com Encourages Youth of Military Age to Avoid Service
Anti-war, anti-Bush activist Bob Miller is like many Americans. He believes the answer is, "No." But the difference between Miller and other Americans is that he's taking it a step further. - serveyournation
- AdvocateKhoj.com aims to help users find qualified lawyers
AdvocateKhoj.com, a joint venture between India-based Neosys and US-based Nubia, has launched a virtual match-making service that aims to bring together lawyers searching for clients and clients looking for well-qualified lawyers for their legal issues. - Advocatekhoj