BROWSE BY CATEGORY
| News for December 25, 2005
- BIMA stages awards showcase in the North West of England
Digital industry to share insights into winning the BIMA awards in Manchester's Circle Club - immediate future Limited
- "Mobile CRM to account for 20% of total CRM revenues by 2010," says latest visiongain report
After years of false starts, the market for mobile CRM finally started to gain traction in 2004 and this has continued through 2005. Although still a nascent market, mobile CRM should be reasonably robust on a global scale by 2007. These are the findings from a new study, "Mobile CRM: Re-energising the CRM", published by industry research company, visiongain. - visiongain
- Former backyard wrestler defends his sport
As the antics of teenage backyard wrestlers increases in danger and complexity so do the stories that follow. Backyard Empire by Alex Hutchinson is based on a true story of life imitating sports entertainment with some unusual outcomes. - Hawks Foundation
- Electronic Arts' Latest Online Campaign Allows Players To Become Bond, James Bond
Bloc Media launches a pan-European viral game with animated banners to promote new game, James Bond, From Russia with Love
- immediate future Limited
- Play the Music Industry Board Game & Find out if you have the real X Factor
Ever wanted to know what it would be like to be successful and have a chart topping hit?
Set to be one of this years Christmas board game hits, Chart Moves is the fun game which takes you on the roller coaster ride of taking a record to the top of the Charts.
- Chart Moves