BROWSE BY CATEGORY
| News for August 30, 2005
- Leading Manufacturing Journalist Profiles e-Kanban in July Quality Digest
July Quality Digest Profiles e-Kanban Technnology benefits for Manufacturers - TR Cutler, Inc.
- SofTech's PLM Solution Develops Standard Integration with ETO ERP Encompix
SofTech's PLM Solution Develops Standard Integration with Engineer-to-Order system - TR Cutler, Inc.
- ETO Institute Celebrates the Engineer-to-Order Manufacturer
The ETO Institute is an independent organization committed to helping North American engineer-to-order manufacturers compete more effectively - TR Cutler, Inc.
- Surrogate Sons and Daughters Taking Care of Elderly Parents
Elderly Parents Taking Care of by Surrogate Sons and Daughters - TR Cutler, Inc.
- Mile High Capital Group Breaks Ground in Bellmead, Texas, to Begin a Two-Phase Development
Mile High Capital Group, Ltd, a Denver, Colorado-based real estate developer, announces breaking ground on one of its first out-of-state projects and will begin a two-phase development. - Mile High Capital
- Computer Kiddies of Manalapan annouces community event schedule
Computer Kiddies of Manalapan, a computer training center for children, annouces their community event schedule for August to October 2005. - Computer Kiddies of Manalapan
- Sananda Maitreya Releases His Mastered Album "Angels & Vampires - Volume I"
This new mastered album contains twenty songs that are available as MP3 files for download, so now all Mac-users can access the music. The price per album is € 15 with a free real-tone and € 0.99 per song. - SanandaMaitreya.com
- Podcasters Now Have Free Resource For Finding Guests For Shows
With PodcastGuests.com Podcasters can browse the database for guests who ready to speak on a variety of subjects. In addition, Podcasters can register free and become part of the Podcast section of the database so that authors, experts, and potential interview subjects can contact them to propose guest appearances. - PodcastGuests.com
- Mile High Capital Group Ltd. Announces Jeffrey Dietz as New President
Mile High Capital Group, Ltd. (MHCG), a Denver, Colorado-based real estate developer, has announced Jeffrey Dietz as the company's new President. - Mile High Capital