BROWSE BY CATEGORY
| News for August 20, 2005
- TR Cutler, Inc. Leading Manufacturing PR Firm Hires Dean Schmidt
Dean Schmidt leads Manufacturing PR Firm's Affinity Program with TR Cutler, Inc. - TR Cutler, Inc.
- Blanche, Dorothy, Rose and Sophia: A Good Daughter, Inc. Looks at Eldercare
the Golden Girls looked at Eldercare, now A Good Daughter, Inc. takes another look at Eldercare
- TR Cutler, Inc.
- Encompix Engineer-to-Order Enterprise Resource Planning Winning Praise by ENERFAB in Ohio
ENERFAB in Ohio Praises Encompix Engineer-to-Order for a three-month implementation, instead of a lengthy drawn out process. - TR Cutler, Inc.
- Datacraft Solutions only ASP in e-Kanban Space
The value of an ASP is that manufacturers can buy "by the drink", low risk, and a see a rapid ROI. Only internet access is required. - TR Cutler, Inc.
- TelePlus Closes over $40 Million in Financing
TelePlus Enterprises, Inc. (OTCBB: TLPE) (http://www.teleplus.ca), a vertically-integrated provider of wireless and landline communications products and services across North America, is pleased to announce that it has closed a financing arrangement with Cornell Capital Partners, LP (``Cornell'') providing the Company access to over $40M in capital.
- ECON Investor Relations
- Atlantic British Ltd. Launches MiniCarParts.net – Offering a World of Parts and Accessories for the Mini Cooper Enthusiast
Renown British Automotive Supplier of Parts & Accessories Announces New Division & Website for Mini Cooper Market. - Atlantic British Ltd.
- Moneynet tackles funding university with new student finance guide
Moneynet helps families and prospective students tackle the stressful issue of university funding with a new student finance guide - Moneynet
- "China could see over 580 million mobile subscribers by 2010" announces visiongain's latest report.
San Francisco, CA and London, UK/ 20 July 2005/ visiongain. The latest study, "The China Mobile Market" published by business information providers, visiongain, investigates the high growth of mobile and Internet users in China, which began in the second half of 1990s. Since then, the mobile market in China has become fiercer, with competition amongst mobile operators to control the entire value chain from contents and application through to terminals. - visiongain
- SMS in the U.S. - The Right Technology for Cellular Messaging Success?
According to the latest visiongain report " SMS in the U.S. - The Right Technology for Cellular Messaging Success?" text Messaging, or SMS, has been hugely successful in many parts of the world, but not so in the United States. The report question why this is and debates whether SMS ever be as popular in the U.S. market compared with the rest of the world. - visiongain
- New Product Release: Elecard DVD Player
Latest product from Elecard supports DVD playback - Elecard Ltd
- Gaming Development Plays Key Role in Military Training and Security Preparation
Gaming Industry and the Military Converge, Leading to Lower Costs and Time Efficient Training Methods - ECON Investor Relations